11/5/10

Starcraft 2



As some of you may already know, I've been playing a lot of Starcraft lately. Although I am no where near the level of awesome as many people out there are, being only in bronze league 1v1, I do find a good amount of enjoyment in the game nonetheless. Personally, I think the enjoyment factor goes up when you're playing a 3v3 or 4v4 where there really is no pressure to do well. Don't get me wrong, you want to still win but it's not as important as having fun with your friends.

That being said, my 3v3 team is silver. Yaaay.

I'm working on being a whole lot better, not because I'm trying to get anywhere in the Starcraft scene but just so I don't get owned knowing that I was being stupid on my end. I hate losing when the other person plays with such a simple strategy and I get dominated trying to do too much all at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment