4/18/10

April 18, 2010

Forget About the Future



This has got to be one of my favorite music videos to watch. I think it just captures the song so well, even though there really isn't much going on everything just works. There's no wasted attempt at adding a storyline, it's just aesthetically pleasing.

CC walking around the LED lights with her hair down is pretty sexy too, in my opinion. The first time I watched this video I was just like "Yeeah!" cause Tiesto is the fucking man.

But seriously though, the way the director uses the LED lights and flood lights to cut the darkness is great. Did I mention that it's a really good tune to? That mario beat in the background is just killer and makes it so much more cooler.

1 comment:

  1. this is Daniel Plainview! Just saw Tiesto last weekend your right this song rocks!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete