3/11/10

March 12, 2010

The Grand Canyon
Circa Sometime Last Summer


This is the Grand Canyon, North Rim. We were told to go to this Rim because it apparently was more scenic. I must say, regardless if that was true or not, I loved it. It was also "less" touristy" since it was harder to get through so I'm told. Hopping over to the other side you'd think would be an easy drive but no, it's a couple hours around the whole damn canyon itself.


The thing that surprised me the most was the lack of... safety railings on the sides of the paths. Like, being an adult I had no problem with it but I would be on edge if I ever brought children here. It made me so nervous seeing little children running around.


Josh Kiley rocking the sunglasses we bought in Las Vegas. We had to drive up another 20-30 minutes to get to this spot for the sunset. It was well worth it.


As you can see here with Neil clearly demonstrating, you can pretty much just walk the fuck out to wherever you want and die however you'd like.


The whole time being there I had this feeling conjure up inside me that kind of made everything okay for the first time in a long time. I could jump off the edge and to be honest with you, I wouldn't have really cared.


Joshua with an excellent launch as well.


It was a long way down. We did the usual things people do when they're at high places such as spit and throw shit. Entertaining.


We lost track of Trevor almost the whole time there so I didn't get a good picture of him. However, here is a picture of him at the Valley of Fire (Our Camp Site).

No comments:

Post a Comment